Bayern Munich v Celtic live streaming and TV coverage will be available across the BT Sport network as the Hoops continue their Champions League adventure in Germany.
Brendan Rodgers's side take on the Bundesliga champions on Wednesday night with all the action exclusively live on BT Sport / ESPN from 7pm (kick-off 7.45pm).
Live streaming is also available from BTSport.com and via the award-winning BT Sport App on our ever-popular enhanced video player.
And if you’re not yet a subscriber to BT Sport – the only place showing Premier League, Champions League, Europa League and FA Cup football all season long – find out how we can get you live in just 15 minutes.
Bayern Munich v Celtic - Match preview
Celtic face one of the biggest clubs in the world when they take on Bayern Munich in Germany this Wednesday.
The Hoops go into the contest in high spirits following their 3-0 thumping of RSC Anderlecht in the last round of matches but will expect a sterner test this week.
The German champions haven’t had it all their own way this season, and parted company with manager Carlo Ancelotti following their defeat in Paris last month, but have steadied the ship since the return of Jupp Heynckes.
And Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers is expecting the very best Bayern Munich to turn up this week.
"We have to be realistic. Everyone is looking at Bayern and thinking they have fallen out the tree and are in turmoil but I don't see that at all,” he said.
“They are full of world-class players, they've got a manager back in who knows the club well and this is a competition they want to win.
“It's a great game for us, great experience for these players, going to this arena to play against a top-class team.
“But we will go there very confident that we can do well and go and impose how we want to work.”
Bayern Munich v Celtic - Team news
Bayern Munich v Celtic - Key stats
- Bayern Munich and Celtic’s only previous encounter dates back to the 2003/04 Champions League group stages. The Bavarians won 2-1 at home thanks to a Roy Makaay brace before a goalless draw in Glasgow.
- In fact, no Scottish team has ever beaten Bayern Munich away from home in nine attempts in all competitions (D3 L6).
- Meanwhile, Celtic have never won a competitive away game against German opposition (D3 L7).
- At home, Bayern Munich have won 22 of their last 23 Champions League group games, the only exception coming against Manchester City in December 2013 (2-3).
- Bordeaux were the last team to stop Bayern from scoring at home in the Champions League group stages, it was in November 2009 (0-2).
- None of Bayern’s last 14 Champions League games has ended in a draw (W8 L6).
- Bayern Munich are in the Champions League for the 20th time in the last 21 seasons, the only exception coming in 2007/08. They have reached the semis in six of the last eight seasons.
- Meanwhile, Celtic were European Cup winners 50 years ago in 1967, beating Inter Milan in the final (2-1). However, since the introduction of the Champions League in 1992/93, they have never made it further than the Last 16.
- Away from home in the Champions League, Celtic have lost 26 of their 31 games (W2 D3). However, they won 3-0 at Anderlecht on their last outing, keeping their first ever clean sheet away from home in the competition.
- In fact, Celtic are unbeaten in their last three Champions League away games (W1 D2). They had only avoided defeat twice in their previous 28 games in the competition.
- If Arjen Robben plays, it will be his 100th game in the Champions League. He would become only the second Dutch player to reach that landmark after Clarence Seedorf (125 games in total).
Bayern Munich v Celtic - Match odds
Bayern Munich: 1/10
All odds correct at the time of writing
Can’t watch Bayern Munich v Celtic live?
We’ll be showing FREE highlights right here on BTSport.com and the BT Sport app shortly after the final whistle has blown, while the enhanced video player will also continue to be available for subscribers who want to watch the game in full.
There will also be several opportunities to catch a re-run either on TV or online – consult our TV Guide for more information on broadcast times.